Come on out and join us for the last Trivia Night of the season! We'll be playing for the Youth Employment Fund. Come with a team or by youself - $5 to play, with free popcorn and discounts on our house pizza and The People's Pint beers. The fun starts at 8:30pm in the back room!
Join us for Easter Brunch next Sunday! We're still finalizing the menu, but will post it online soon. Until then, here's a few teasers we know will be on the specials board:
- ~ Flambéed banana foster Texas french toast, fresh whipped cream
- ~ Eggs Benedict with house-cured Canadian bacon, buttermilk biscuit, champagne zabaglione, crispy rosemary potatoes, greens
- ~ Quiche with roasted tomato, Maplebrook Farms feta, baby spinach, Grafton smoked cheddar, served with a house salad
- ~ House-made buttermilk biscuit with a country gravy & house sausage, eggs, greens
- ~ Lamb Kabobs - Cold Spring Farm lamb, Barley salad, Tzatziki
Note: We will be open for extended brunch hours this Easter, with the kitchen serving food until 3:30pm, but we will be closed for dinner in the evening.